Yesterday I was so excited to come home after a long sweaty day of errands to find my August 2014 Paper Pumpkin waiting for me in my mailbox!
I'd planned on passing out on my bed in my air conditioned house to take a nap, but instead, I grabbed a cool drink and sat down with my kit to play!
One of the best things about a Paper Pumpkin kit is that it's ready to go when you are. No planning, no measuring, no need to pull out a bunch of supplies or search for ideas. It's all planned for you.
This month's kit includes:
- Seriously Amazing Photopolymer Stamp Set
- A Hello Honey Classic Ink Spot
- 4 large striped card bases
- 4 large envelopes (2 yellow, 2 pink)
- 8 large white card fronts with greeting cutout
- 4 small striped card bases (my favorite!)
- 4 small envelopes (2 yellow stars and 2 pink dots)
- 8 small white card fronts with shape cutouts
- 1 sheet of punch out banners
- 1 sheet of large die-cut circles
- 1 sheet of small die-cut circles
- Small bag of pink sequins
- Small bag of silver mini brads
- 3 yards of linen thread
- 1 sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals
- 1 sheet of Glue Dots
You can also watch the YouTube video below to see a quick overview of this month's kit:
Doesn't it look fun?
I was able to make a few of the cards in just a matter of minutes.
Wanting to see what else I could do with this kit, I made one of my small cards a little differently than the examples shown.
The smaller cards are the perfect size to tuck in a lunchbox or pocket. I already wrote on my cards and put them in my sons' backpacks for them to find at school Monday morning, because who couldn't use a little pick up then? (Am I right?)
When I was finished playing, I was able to easily tuck the extra pieces back in the box and put it away so I could set the table for dinner. Easy peasy.
If you still haven't signed up to receive My Paper Pumpkin kits of your own, don't keep putting it off or you'll miss the current special!
When you subscribe by September 10th, you'll receive 50% off your first two months!
How do you sign up?
Sign up here.
Enter the promotion code HALFOFF2, and don't forget to choose me, Natalie Kennedy, as your demonstrator.
When you sign up, you'll receive half off your first two Paper Pumpkin kits. You can skip a month, or cancel any time. After the first two months, you can keep the fun coming for $19.95 plus tax each month, and the shipping is included.
Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin kits ships each month, so you'll know when to expect the fun to arrive.
Still have questions? Let me know!