My July Paper Pumpkin arrived in the mail last week, and I finally made the time to sit down and play with it.
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription kit is that comes with everything you need to make the projects inside, and each month contains a different surprise!
Here's the contents of this month's kit - there is so much going on in here!
- Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Spot
- 6 white card bases, a sheet of border stickers
- 2 sheets of blue stickers, a sheet of foil stars (my favorite!)
- 12 die-cut round tags
- 6 Blackberry Bliss striped boxes
- 6 yards of 5/8" white satin ribbon
- 7 yards of white baker's twine
- 6 white envelopes
- An instruction booklet
and of course, STAMPS!
These are the Wish Big photopolymer stamps included in the kit
Each Paper Pumpkin kit comes with a little booklet to demonstrate some ideas for using your kit. I'm glad there are both verbal directions AND photos. (Have you ever had the joy of putting together a dresser from IKEA? Just sayin'...)
You can put the projects together using the step-by-step instructions, or design your own using the elements included in the kit. I made my first notecard and box like the sample shown in the directions, but I plan to share a few other things I used my kit for in future posts, so stay tuned!
Here are the completed projects.
Have you signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet?
No? Well, don't worry. Right now, there's a special offer going on to help you join the fun!
When you sign up right now for a new Paper Pumpkin subscription, you'll receive 50 percent off your first two kits when you use the promo code: "HALFOFF2".
- Enter the code "HALFOFF2" and choose me, Natalie Kennedy, as your demonstrator
- New subscribers must join by Wednesday, September 10th to receive the discount
- This offer applies to new Paper Pumpkin monthly subscribers only
- Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin kits is shipped each month
- You can skip a month or cancel at any time
Still have questions? I have answers. Contact me today!